Private Practice Refresh
Refine your Message. Revive your Marketing. Refresh your Practice.
Being a successful practitioner is more than just technique.
It’s about working in a way that is grounded in your values, feels authentic and genuine for you (and your clients), represents your current lifestyle and future goals, and reflects your unique vision.
When was the last time you took a step back and really looked at your practice?
You’ve been growing, learning, expanding…
But has your business?
For anyone that has been in practice for more than a few years, eventually things can start to get stale.
- Marketing that once had your phone ringing off the hook, suddenly isn’t do the trick.
- The structure of your practice might feel a little clunky and disjointed from your life today.
- When asked “What do you do?” the way you’ve answered for years doesn’t feel like it really fits anymore.
- Maybe something just feels “off” and you’re not even sure what it is!
The likely culprit? You’ve changed, but your practice hasn’t.
The good news is, you don’t have to throw everything out the window! You just need to hit the refresh button.
This program will give you the tools to make your practice work for you again.
Private Practice Refresh is for practitioners who:
- Have been in their own full-time (or consistent part-time) private practice for at least two years
- Already have a fully functioning website
- Already have all business structures in place
- Already have a sense of who you work best with and how you like to work with clients
This program is a combination of self-guided online learning and live strategy sessions so you get the information you need on your own time, and the personalized feedback for your specific situation when it counts.
Vision for Your Practice
- Start to build the framework for a practice that matches your lifestyle.
- Explore what sets you apart in the sea of other practitioners
- Discover what is already being done so you’re not re-inventing the wheel
Meet your Ideal Clients
- Learn about niching and how it will help make your work easier and more effective
- Discover who your actual ideal client is (and why they might be different than you think)
Build your Practice Values
- Determine your Professional Core Values and how to use these as the guideposts of your practice
- Understand how to communicate these values to build instant trust and connection with clients and colleagues (before they even meet you)
Write your Story & Bio
- Craft an “About” section that clearly and confidently speaks to the core of who you are and what you do.
- Create a polished piece of copy for your current or future website or directories.
- Two 45min strategy sessions (telephone, skype or zoom).
- Access to four online training modules including written and video content.
- Four downloadable worksheet packs for future reference.